Lesson payments may be made at the time of the lesson or processed online prior to your lesson using PayPal® through our vocal lessons page. We accept cash, check, credit card, and PayPal®. You may purchase lesson subscription plans online, or at the first lesson of your subscription.
Appointment times can be scheduled online through our vocal lessons page or through Liz Johnson by calling 615-866-0488 or emailing email@example.com.
- Being on time: If you arrive late, your appointment will still end at the scheduled time. If you arrive on time but the previous session runs overtime, you will be given your full allotted time.
- New clients are required to complete a free phone consultation and submit a "new client" form online before their first lesson, unless determined otherwise by Liz Johnson.
- First lessons for all clients are billed as a 90 minute "voice assessment", unless determined otherwise by Liz Johnson following the initial voice consultation.
- Lessons purchased through a subscription plan must be used within the month following the date of original purchase. Any lessons not taken within a subscription month are forfeited and do not roll over into the next month. It is the responsibility of the client to schedule those lessons in a timely way.
- Subscriptions start on the date of purchase and are automatically charged on the same day each month.
- Free appointment reminders are available when lessons are scheduled online and can be delivered via text message and/or email. It is the client's responsibility to set up their preferred method of appointment reminders online.
- Shared and extra lessons benefit (for subscription holders only): Extra and shared lessons must be taken within the calendar month and do not roll over. Lessons shared with friends must be prepaid 48 hours in advance of the appointment time and must be taken within the calendar month of the subscription. Shared lessons only apply to one hour lessons. If the recipient of a shared lesson is a new client, he or she will be billed the balance between the subscription hourly rate and the cost of the 90 minute "voice assessment". All other studio policies apply to shared lessons.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Clients can reschedule or cancel a lesson online, by phone, or email up to 48 hours before the appointment time.
- To be refunded for a prepaid hour or half hour lesson, any remaining lesson credit*, less 5%, will be refunded by check, PayPal®, or to the original credit card used to make the appointment.
- Cancellation of any lesson within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment will result in 100% forfeiture of lesson credit* and may not be rescheduled (for only the lesson being canceled).
- To cancel a subscription plan, written notice must be given 7 days in advance of the renewal date via email or text. Any remaining lesson credits* during a subscription month must be used. Partial refunds for monthly subscription plans will not be granted. If a plan needs to be upgraded mid-month the difference between plans will be assessed on an individual basis.
- If a lesson cancellation is the fault of a Love Revolution Vocal Studio employee, the client may choose either a full refund of lesson credit (for only the lesson being canceled) or reschedule of the appointment with no loss of lesson credit.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, text message to 615-866-0488, or reschedule it online. Cancellations are accepted only when received in writing or managed in your online appointment.
- Once a payment has been debited from your account through PayPal®, it can take anywhere from 5 to 30 business days to be refunded. See PayPal’s refund policy.
* Lesson credit is the dollar amount paid (or owed) for lessons.